Friday, December 3, 2010

Felicia in Lampworksland Part Deux

Bonjour Everyone!

After a fantastic team effort from Art de Triomphe, Window 25, and Faux Time Design our
“Felicia in Lampworksland” window is complete.  To kick off the completion of this amazing window, we celebrated with Lampworks on November 18th.  Many of our business colleagues, generous vendors, and friends in the design industry stopped by to celebrate with us.  You can see some of the pictures from that night below. 








I'm excited to share that not only industry people and the general public have stopped in to look at the window I created, but celebrities too! Catherine Zeta-Jones came into Lampworks one day because the upside-down world I designed drew her attention.  Too bad I missed her!

In other great news, Traditional Home wrote an article on my window for their blog.  The editor even notes that the window would have gone perfectly with their October issue of the Enchanted Forest (oh well! that means the window would have had to been created 6 months earlier in order to be published in that October issue) Read more about it here:

Just as I am finishing this window, I am also preparing for the Holiday House Showhouse in NYC.  Stories and pictures to follow....

No comments:

Post a Comment